Re: Checksum mismatch when trying to upload

On Thu, 2014-03-27 at 18:19:45 -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 05:14:47PM -0700, Nikolaus Rath wrote:
> > I'm trying to upload a source package created with
> > svn-buildpackage. However:

> > I have no idea what may have caused this. Can someone give me a hint
> > where I should be looking for the cause of this?

> Your quoted output looks incomplete.  The svn-buildpackage command shows no
> signing of the .dsc or .changes file, and the dput shows that they're
> signed.  Is it possible that you re-signed the .dsc after signing the
> .changes, thus changing its checksum?

Nikolaus already found the reported problem. This is a regression in
dpkg-buildpackage introduced in 1.17.6, #742535. A temporary workaround
until I push my local changes, and upload 1.17.7 this weekend, is to
resign with debsign (devscripts).

Thanks,
Guillem