Re: Bits from the Security Team

Hi,

On Montag, 17. März 2014, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> When doing security work you'll inevitably run into svn at some point, e.g.
> when digging for upstream fixes (also also cvs, hg, bzr etc)...

well, true, but still, it's more appealing if ones primary VCS is sane.

> > 	Holger (and yay for your LTS plans and all the work anyway :)
> With the current level of commitment an LTS is unlikely.

what are you missing exactly? More people telling you "I will support this by
doing foo"? I'd imagine the problem is, that foo is rather unclear. In general
I'd be happy to support + probably even commit to LTS plans, but as it's
rather unclear what it means, I'm rather carefully here.

cheers,
	Holger