Re: Bits from keyring-maint: Pushing keyring updates. Let us bury your old 1024D key!

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 1:55 AM, Xavier Roche wrote:

> I have a rather silly question: would a mail (signed with this key)
> request to the DDs who already signed the initial key (and checked the
> identity) to sign the replacement key considered unreasonable ?

Considering that the initial keys are now considered weak, I expect
that it would be reasonable for people to not trust a key transition
statement where the only available trust anchor is the old weak key.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise