Re: anonscm seems to be broken for SVN

On Sat, Mar 01, 2014 at 08:33:29PM +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Whether the first URL should work is a different question, but changing
> the path as well as the hostname isn't really "simply trying" a
> different host.

I was trying the old form to specify SVN URLs and the new form.  Both
are supposed to work and worked until the day before yesterday and the
form containing anonscm stoped working since about two days.  That is
what I tried to express and wanted to warn you about since it might
break other services as well in addition to some Blends services.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de