Anyone using amanda-server?

I am sorry for being off topic.  I am seeking for a DD or DM that use
amanda-server for sponsoring a new package 3.3.5.  I am doing this by
suggestion of Bdale Garbee former DM of the package and because Bill
Blough asked for a sponsor on debian-mentors without success.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2013/06/msg00120.html

Details:

 * Package name    : amanda
   Version         : 1:3.3.3-3
   Upstream Author : Amanda Development Team <amanda-hackers@amanda.org>
 * URL             : http://www.amanda.org
 * License         : GPL and University of Maryland License
   Section         : utils

  It builds those binary packages:

 amanda-client - Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver (Client)
 amanda-common - Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver (Libs)
 amanda-server - Advanced Maryland Automatic Network Disk Archiver (Server)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  Alternatively, one can download the package with dget from:

http://deb-ppa.calhariz.com/deb-ppa/pool/main/a/amanda/amanda_3.3.5-1.dsc

  More information about amanda can be obtained from http://www.amanda.org.

  Changes since the last upload to Debian:

amanda (1:3.3.5-1) wheezy; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release:
    * amtape
        o faster 'verify' command.
    * fix parsing of config override arguments.
    * amsamba
        o Add REGEX-MATCH property.
    * amvault
        o Print progress status.
    * ndmp device
        o INDIRECT property default to yes.
    * Many bugs fix.

  * Refresh patches.

-- Jose M Calhariz <jose.calhariz@ist.utl.pt> Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:05:37 +0000

amanda (1:3.3.4-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version

  * New maintainer, closes: #700484

  * Fix directory hierarchy for amserverconfig template files,
  * Move templates from amanda-server to amanda-common to match
      location of amserverconfig and amaddclient,
  * Update amserverconfig output to reflect correct path of xinetd
    example,
  * closes: #551564

  * Add patch descriptions
  * Fix typo errors in various source files
  * Fix line breaks in man page
  * Fix FHS deviations in the man page
  * Add additional hardening flags
  * Link upstream changelogs from -common package to -client and
      -server packages
  * Add overrides for a few lintian false postitives
  * Modify maintainer scripts to use "set -e"
  * Update default directories to not use /usr/adm
  * Downgrade Conflicts to Breaks for old (pre-oldstable) versions of
      amanda-common
  * always regenerate configure when building package

 -- William Blough <devel@blough.us>  Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:45:10 -0400

Jose Calhariz

As palavras enchem o espaço. Eu prefiro encher a carteira

--Andy Warhol