Re: Multiple suspend issues

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Patrik Dufresne <info@patrikdufresne.com> wrote:
Hello,

I've installed "jessie" on my laptop during the week-end. I do have many issues related to suspend.

Hey.

[Canonical Hardware Certification Hat on]

While this slightly orthogonal to your problem I'd like to take this opportunity to make you and other readers aware of the checkbox project [1] (available as checkbox-ng in Debian). We have a wide range of functional tests for modern hardware, including detailed suspend/resume test, special function keys and such. You, and others, can use checkbox to run selected tests [3] and share results in a standardized way [4]. If you have any questions feel free to send us messages [5] or chat with us on IRC [6].

Best regards
Zygmunt Krynicki

[1] https://launchpad.net/checkbox
[2] https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=checkbox-ng&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all