Re: unstable: dconf problem

On 24/02/14 16:07, Oleg wrote:
>   Hi, all.
>
> Yesterday i've upgraded to debian unstable and /etc/init.d/gdm3 start give me
> the next error in a log:
>
> gnome-session[6411]: dconf-CRITICAL: unable to create directory '/run/user/1000/dconf': Permission denied.  dconf will not work properly.
>
> I've googled and found that there is a systemd bug with this symptom. What can
> i do to solve this problem?

Please email pkg-gnome-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org, or (preferably) open
a bug report against gdm3. Some users hit this bug (though I haven't been able
to reproduce it). I'll try to find some time soon to look into this. In the
meantime, you can install another display manager, e.g. lightdm, or switch to
systemd as /bin/init.

Emilio