Re: SysV already works! Re: rspamd user/group for rspamd package

Hello, 'OdyX' (please use your real name?):

On Feb 23, 2014, at 2:10 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Le samedi, 22 février 2014, 21.58:15 Mark Symonds a écrit :
>> Please stop.
>>
>> We can't win with all this fighting… I suspect there is SABOTAGE
>> happening within the Debian project, we never thought it possible but
>> that doesn't change anything we've seen.
>>
>> A fork might be easier?  Multiple forks?  (while they waste their
>> time)
>
> This is definitively off-topic.

Thanks for letting everyone know that you 'own' this list.
…there is this thing.  It's called 'free speech'.

> Le samedi, 22 février 2014, 21.47:46 Mark Symonds a écrit :
>> On Feb 22, 2014, at 5:35 PM, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> wrote:
>>> The other advantage over debian- is that it doesn't add as many
>>> characters, making it less likely that programs like ps and ls will
>>> give up and show UIDs instead of names.  Which always confuses at
>>> least me, as I try to figure out why processes are running as users
>>> that aren't properly created on the system.
>>
>> Utterly *horrible* behavior; Typical excuse.
>>
>> …always knew we could rely upon you.
>> Save us
>
> And this is is unnecessarily offensive against Russ.

*Exactly* how?
There is some truth to what I said, which is exactly why you replied.

> Please consider bringing constructive comments if you want to contribute
> to debian-devel.

Why are you trying to silence the voice of truth?

SysV is already perfectly reasonable to everyone.

Please explain *specifically*, what the specific
advantages of systemd are?

--
Mark