systemd2init PoC

Hey all,

I have hacked together a PoC systemd2init shell script on top of
augeas-tools (you need at least jessie version) to autogenerate sysv-rc
script out of simple service file.

It can handle:

Environment
EnvironmentFile
ExecStart
ExecReload
PidFile
Description

Right now you need to put the service file to:

debian/lib/systemd/system/<name>.service

and run

systemd2init.sh <name>

and it should generate

debian/<name>.init.dh

It's really a proof of concept, but since we have libconfig-augeas-perl
available in the archive, I guess it can be rewritten into
dh_systemd_init with little effort (if you don't hate perl) and included
in dh-systemd package.

The git repository is located at
ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/systemd2init.git, feel free to
update, rewrite, etc.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>