Re: to make debain package

hi.

On 2014-02-12 13:47, ANGESH KUMAR wrote:
> hello sir,

not exactly ;-)

>             I want to make a debian package of my software so how to that
> one. I couldn't find any proper document. can you help me by document or
> link so that i can understand. at last I want to install of my software like
>  apt-get install safesquid(my software).so waht i have to do.

there is various information available in the internet, on how to create
your own packages, see

  https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html
  https://wiki.debian.org/IntroDebianPackaging

and do a quick websearch for "debian packaging howto".

this should get you started fast.

> i am useing ubuntu 12.04 64 bit.

then you probably should also search for ubuntu specific information.
esp. check out
   https://launchpad.net/

gfmsdr
IOhannes