Re: Lintian autoreject tag changes

Le 9 févr. 2014 22:10, "Joerg Jaspert" <joerg@debian.org> a écrit :

> On 13482 March 1977, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
>
> > I would like to add license-problem-md5sum-non-free and ont distibutable.
>
> Lets see, the following license-problem-* sound interesting beside the
> json-evil we already have:
>
> license-problem-font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment (14 packages, 3032 tags, plus 3539 overrides)
> license-problem-font-adobe-copyrighted-fragment-no-credit (7 packages, 174 tags, plus 278 overrides)
>
> Thats a small number of packages with a load of hits.

We work with adobe un order to solve this one. The code fragment is problematic because it could not be reimplemented due to bug on it. PostScript interpreter recognize the whole code fragment and use it as part of language. So please do not add it at least for now.

> license-problem-md5sum-non-distributable-file (Not emitted)
>
> That's a fatal now.
>
> license-problem-md5sum-non-free-file (24 packages, 39 tags)
>
> As is this, and the list of packages is at
> http://lintian.debian.org/tags/license-problem-md5sum-non-free-file.html

Yes this one should be fatal.
> license-problem-non-free-RFC (10 packages, 12 tags)
>
> The name sounds good, the overview page looks like not activating this
> tag, most seem to be false. (Without actually reading the files, just
> the names)
Yes this one need work
> license-problem-nvidia-intellectual (1 packages, 1 tags)
>
> Huh, what a false hit, so not using this.
No left over of removing a file in the package

Bastien