Re: Lintian autoreject tag changes

* Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de>, 2014-02-09, 12:04:
I just activated the following changes to our autoreject lintian tags. The full file, as always, is available from [1], diff with changes below.

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/static/lintian.tags

From those tags, the following do hit more than just one or two packages:
 gzip-file-is-not-multi-arch-same-safe  (8 packages, 17 tags, plus 3 overrides)
 It is non-fatal, so can be overriden if needed.

Link for the lazy:
http://lintian.debian.org/tags/gzip-file-is-not-multi-arch-same-safe.html

The fact that Lintian complains about about buildinfo_* files is a bug , which I thought we've already fixed...

More links for the lazy:

license-problem-gfdl-invariants

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/license-problem-gfdl-invariants.html

pkg-config-multi-arch-wrong-dir

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/pkg-config-multi-arch-wrong-dir.html
(I wouldn't mind if this tag had a more meaningful name...)

+    - license-problem-json-evil

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/license-problem-json-evil.html

+    - dir-or-file-in-build-tree
+    - dir-or-file-in-etc-opt
+    - dir-or-file-in-home

No package trigger these for the moment. :-)

+    - conflicting-negation-in-source-relation

http://lintian.debian.org/tags/conflicting-negation-in-source-relation.html

--
Jakub Wilk