Re: amd64 arch and optimization flags?

2014-02-06 Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>:
On 06/02/2014 10:22, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
2014-02-06 Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com>:
On 06.02.2014 00:39, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:

> I would like to add some optimization flags for amd64 arch in some
> packages (mostly LV2 nad LADSPA plugins).
> I found these as candidates for amd64 arch:
>
> -msse
> -msse2
> -mfpmath=sse

this is enabled by default on amd64

Can you elaborate a bit here?
When I builded in clean chroot (amd64) I never noticed that these flags would be added.
It is done by default by the compiler internally.

Aha ... so these default flags are added by compiler and they are not controlled by debian tools at all?
Can I see somewhere default flags for different archs?

regards

mira