Re: Two line init.d scripts? Sure, that will work!

Hi Petter,

On Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[...]
> As for the line counting in the subject, I decided to ignore commented
> lines.  Including those, we end up on 11 lines. :)

I think this illustrates nicely the problem with this approach:

- there are two lines, which contain code.
- there are five commented lines, which are interpreted and contain important
data.
- and there are four lines of commented code, which are mostly comments,
except two.

I don't think it's worse pushing this confusing "solution" out to hundreds of
packages, especially since superior solutions exists. The days of elf objects
are long gone too and while nostalgia has a place, I don't think it should be
sid.

cheers,
	Holger