Re: FW: Again ask for a mentor who can help me by private mail

Hi Roelof,

On 03.02.2014 19:51, Roelof Wobben wrote:
> But because I copied a few things from a package he maintains he wants to
> stop mentoring me. This was a really really stupid thing to do and it will
> never happen again

do I understand it correct, that your (former) mentor stopped mentoring
you because you copied over best practices from other packages, in
particular those your mentor maintains?

If so, not you should be hit with the holy hammer of clue, but your mentor.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll