Wanted: perl package home for condorcet computation script

After getting frustrated with devotee I wrote my own implementation of
the Constitution's Standard Resolution Procedure Vote Counting (ie
Appendix A.6 of the constitution).  Having two implementations is
actually probably a good thing anyway.

Currently it's here:
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/~ian/git/appendix-a6.git/
I've done some testing of it on previous GR results and a synthetic
test case which exercises the sequential dropping.

Its features:
  * single script, no config file
  * can read a devotee tally file (but you have to feed it
     another file which lists the options, too)
  * can read ballots in a more natural ad-hoc format more
     like people write if they are writing informally
     (ie not the transposed form in devotee tallies)

I haven't put a copyright licence on it yet, but I'm probably going to
say GPLv3+ unless someone objects.

It would like to live in some Debian package.  Its dependencies are
just Graph::Directed.  (I'm going to take out the "use" of
Data::Printer, which isn't actually used.)

Ideally the package it would live in would be like this:
 * Not huge or complicated
 * Debian-specific, native
 * Mostly perl (and perhaps sh) scripts
 * Not lots of [build-]dependencies
 * Backporting the package should be easy [1]
 * Maintained in git where the git tree is identical to what
    is in the archive (ie, like dgit wants) (yes, with the
    .gitignore in the archive)
 * Maintainers would like to have me as a co-maintainer

Any volunteers ?

And my final question: what should it be called ?  I'm terrible at
names.

Ian.

[1] If the constitution is amended, I don't plan to have my script
support both versions of the procedure.  So having the package be
easily back- and forward-portable would be helpful so that people can
(with a bit of effort) run the tool on historical votes.