Re: Valve games for Debian Developers

Hi,

>Immediately though, they've offered a free subscription to any Debian
>Developer which provides access to all past and future Valve produced
>games [1]!
>
>If you're interested, and a DD, simply mail jo.shields@collabora.co.uk
>with a mail signed by a key in the Debian keyring, and he'll send you
>back a redemption code to add in Steam. If you haven't heared from him
>in a couple of days, you can also prod me at neil.mcgovern@collabora.com
>as he may happen to be on holiday that week.

Is this meant as "Debian keyring" as in

1. http://keyring.debian.org/

or

2. /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg but not in /usr/share/keyrings/debian-maintainers.gpg ?

In case the interpretation is 2: What is the political reason in not offering
it to the 200 of 1200 people with an official role in the Debian project (but
not the role with the name "Debian Developer)? I would't say that these are
people without rights. They have a special role since a while and can also
upload and maintain package quite
independently: https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt

Regards,
Ofek