Re: On building everything from source.

Dear FTP team,

I would like to help processing the NEW queue.

You can see at the following URL some of the reviews that I did in the past as
part of my "peer review" proposal.

 - https://wiki.debian.org/CopyrightReview
 - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=one-copyright-review;users=debian-legal@lists.debian.org

There are definitely low-hanging fruits, or packages that have obvious defects.
I think that I have enough experience to process these, and defer the unclear
cases to other members of the team.

Being the uploader of more than 100 packages, I know the importance of the NEW
queue and would like to give some of my time to this process.  As you know,
I recently stepped down as a Policy editor to free some time and I think that
this extra time would be well spent in the FTP team.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles