Re: [DEP 8] About "XS-Testsuite: autopkgtest": time to remove "XS-" ?

On 2013-12-27 17:35, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, 2013-12-27 at 17:41:26 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
>> the use of autopkgtest as documented in DEP 8 is taking momentum.
>>
>> How about allowing a "Testsuite" field to replace the "XS-Testsuite" field?
>
> Last time this came up here, it didn't look like we got consensus on
> whether the field was needed at all. Do you know how many packages
> are there with autopkgtest support, and how many do not declare the
> field?
>
> Thanks,
> Guillem

For the former, apt-file search -a source debian/tests/control should
do[0].  For the latter, there is a lintian check finds packages with
without the field (or with the field, but without tests)[1].

/me admits being to lazy to run the apt-file command to get the result.

~Niels

[0] You may have to run apt-file update -a source first

[1] http://lintian.debian.org/tags/inconsistent-testsuite-field.html