Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

On 2013-12-02 08:30, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
Op 28-11-13 21:04, Niels Thykier schreef:
It has also come to our attention that a few buildds do not use
throw-away chroots. This sometimes results in unclean builds and we
have therefore decided to only consider architectures which use
throw-away chroots for all suites on all buildds as candidate release
architectures.
You're talking about praetorius here.
It will revert to throwaway chroots the minute LVM gets unbroken in stable.

I already reverted it, due to popular request. The bug is supposedly fixed in stable, although we'll see if that's actually the case.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern