MIPS64EL rootfs available for use and test

Hi, folks,

In the recent days, I figure out the mips64el rootfs and test it on
Loongson 3A platform.
It works well in general, it's time to release it.

It can be download from:
    http://mips64el.debian.net/debian/rootfs/

To install it, what you need to do is just unpack it to a partition
and configure kernel/bootloader/fstab by yourself.

This is a more detailed instruction for Loongson 3A users:
    http://mips64el.debian.net/debian/rootfs/README

Know issues:
    1. MIPS64r2 ISA is required,
         while we have made a agree to downgrade the requirement to
mips3 in future.
    2. The permission is of /usr/bin/crontab is not correct, so you need to:
             apt-get install cron --reinstall
    3. some files in /var/cache/man are not correct, you need to:
              rm -rf /var/cache/man/* ; mandb

PS: we have 8500+ packages built now.

Happy hacking, and I am wishing your feedback.

--
YunQiang Su