Re: Proposal: let’s have a GR about the init system

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013, at 16:37, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-10-26 at 10:00 +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > GRs should be used for societal and policy[*] decisions. Using GRs for
> > *technical* decision is stupid.
> Is it for sure that this (and I guess it's mostly about upstart vs.
> systemd is *only* a technical question?

Several Debian Developers has voiced that this is the technical
question. Could you please stop commenting and suggesting how we should
run Debian project? I think we can handle well even without your
contributions.

It would be much appreciated if we can stop this useless thread now.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server