Re: Proposal: switch default desktop to xfce

XFCE is short of maintainers, both upstream and debian, but 4.12 is
expected to be released sometime in the next 6 months. That said,
everything both debian and upstream is stable, and a number of 4.11
"development release" packages are able to be uploaded to experimental
if more people come onboard to help with the resultant bugs.