Re: Moving conf file from one package to another

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Also thanks for the *.maintscript, I have missed that the dh_installdeb
> can use it.

Yeah, it is pretty cool!

What I can't find is the information of the required versioned
build-dependency on debhelper itself (or debhelper compatibility level) to
ensure the package builds correctly :(

This is usually listed in the debhelper manpages, but in this case either
that detail was forgotten, or I am failing to look at the right place for
the information (other than hunting it down in the debhelper change logs, I
suppose).

  Henrique Holschuh