Re: petitioning Crockford to change his license

Hi,

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 07:42:40PM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I met another piece of Software (JSHint [sic!])
>
> They did a rewrite that is no longer subject to his terms.

Is that a recent development? Because a few weeks ago the problem was
still real according to the javascript team. And it looks like it still
is:

https://github.com/jshint/jshint/blob/master/src/jshint.js

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/