PostBooks packaging update, new alioth group

Andrew and I have been going over the PostBooks packages, first uploads
in the NEW queue

We have an alioth group now:

   https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-xtuple/

and a mailing list:

so please join us.  The packages are tracked in git:

Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/postbooks.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/postbooks.git;a=summary

Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/csvimp.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/csvimp.git;a=summary

Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/openrpt.git
Vcs-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/openrpt.git;a=summary

and the README.Debian shows how easy it is to try it:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/postbooks.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/README.Debian;hb=HEAD

My feeling is that this is the most advanced of all the accounting
solutions packaged on any Linux distribution, but it is also relatively
easy to get started.