Re: Status of dgit (good for NMUs and fast-forwarding Debian branches)

Le Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 11:43:29AM +0100, Ian Jackson a écrit :

> dgit's current functionality seems to be in reasonably good shape, but
> it lacks additional features which are important in some workflows.

Dear Ian,

for a small native package that I prepared, I would like to indicate dgit's
repository as VCS in its source control file (Vcs-Browser and Vcs-Git fields).

However, it does not clone nor browse well:

 - ‘http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dgit-repos/repos/pv-grub-menu.git;a=tree’;
   gives ‘404 - Reading tree failed’.

 - ‘git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/dgit-repos/repos/pv-grub-menu.git’ gives
   ‘warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.’

Do you think it is problems that are possible to solve ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan