Re: tlsa for smtp to @bugs.debian.org

This one time, at band camp, James Cloos said:
> This seems to be an openssl vs exim issue.

Yes, we've had more than one of them.  Please add to the open bugs in
the BTS about any issues with the Debian build of exim and openssl.

> I'm sending this here to confirm whether the @deb MXs work....

You've confirmed that postfix can talk to postfix, at least.  I suppose
that's a start.  The debian.org MXs are different machines to lists, and
they run exim.

Cheers,