Re: Test suite best practices ?

Le 02/06/2013 21:30, Russ Allbery a écrit :
> the test programs should be handled by libtool
> (replaced with shell scripts that set LD_LIBRARY_PATH and invoke the right
> binary) so that they can run successfully from the build tree. In other
> words, as long as the test suite is built with libtool like the rest of
> the package, this should just work.

To clarify, in this case, the upstream is me, and I just integrated the
test suite in libtool using the provided "testsuite" macros (TESTS,
TESTS_ENVIRONMENT etc.), and the dh_auto_test helper is running "make
check" during the build.

I wasn't sure if there was any additional debian-specific action do to ;
but as tests are part of the build, the answer is logical.