Re: systemd .service file conversion

On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 09:44:05PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
FWIW, I happen to agree with Marc. Having everything in /etc makes it
*much* clearer what the actual current configuration is; it also means
that if the defaults change on upgrade, your environment doesn't
suddenly start acting differently or inconsistently.

Not only this, you see if this service can be configured via /etc by looking in /etc for fitting files. How should I know that I have to look for configuration files in some lib directory and know to which place I have to copy them in /etc?

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |