blhc and hardening flags (was: Re: jessie release goals)

Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> writes:

> Agreed. I made a concentrated effort for Wheezy by submitting lots of
> patches for crucial packages and the general adoption among maintainers
> is increasing. Also, Simon Ruderich's blhc tool has been very useful and
> hardening checks are now also part of lintian.

That reminds me.  Is there a way to get blhc to tell me *which* line in a
build log makes it think that compiler flags are hidden?

https://buildd.debian.org/~brlink/packages/r/remctl.html is reporting that
the compiler flags are hidden.  So far as I know, this is false, but this
package builds Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby extensions, and it's possible
that one of those build systems is misconfigured.  But I can't tell from
this page which line it's upset about.