Re: jessie release goals

Wookey <wookey <at> wookware.org> writes:

> And you can still use a sysroot and non-multiarch ways of filling it
> if you prefer. I haven't really experimented with mulitarch and
> sysroot at the same time but SFAIK it should work.

I can confirm Multi-Arch doesn’t break traditional cross compilers
as prepared by e.g. the fine docs on
https://wiki.debian.org/
BuildingCrossCompilers#If_you_do_need_to_build_the_compiler
which I occasionally do for m68k so that the porters (and upstream!)
can quickly test stuff like GCC ICEs and kernel patches (of course
not for to-be-uploaded packages).

They coëxist finely.

bye,
//mirabilos