Uploading only arch:all (Re: 2013 sometimes still feels like 2003 or 1993 (Re: NEW processing during freezes)

Hi,

Am Montag, den 06.05.2013, 16:57 +0200 schrieb Goswin von Brederlow:
> Maybe as an intermediate and imediate step we could switch to
> uploading only arch:all debs for mixed packages. That is already
> supported by DAK and the buildds and would drop a lot of locally build
> debs.

sounds interesting, I certainly would be happy to do so. I guess this
would need a patch to dpkg-genchanges, adding an option for that?
Anything else that needs to be modified?

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner