Re: Issues with Multi-Arch:same packages on purge

On 2013-04-22 07:31, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I guess a way to detect those could be piuparts runs that install
> multiple instances of Multi-Arch:same packages, purge just one of
> them, and compare that the packages created by the first instance
> are not removed, and that other files do not get modified. Andreas,
> would that be possible?

Actually I already tried something similar some time ago, although I
only focussed on co-installability problems. I didn't look into this
further because at that point there were too many "transitive errors",
but the big blockers should have been fixed inbetween. Checking for
purge-problems, too, shouldn't be too difficult.

Andreas