Re: Splitting the devscripts package

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> This can/should preferably be configurable, defaulting to the Debian
> BTS. Derivatives should be encouraged to override the defaults
> accordingly.

Only EmDebian is using debbugs and they use bugs.d.o. I didn't think
the bts command had support for anything other than debbugs?

Derivatives from the census are/were using the below issue trackers.
Some of them already have APIs in Debian so it probably isn't needed
to make the bts command support those? Some others (like ikiwiki) will
never have a suitable API.

My conclusion here is that the 'bts' command is specific to Debian and
debbugs, it might be useful for users of the gnu debbugs instance
though.

http://debbugs.gnu.org/
http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusFull

debbugs: 1