Re: Community Outreach to other communities

Hi bro Paul,

thanks for your valuable contribution to fix the longstanding bug #271810
while outreaching to bro's at the same time!

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org> wrote:
> I've attached a patch for apt to help us be more inclusive to this
> critical market.

Contrary to bro Arno I have to reject the patch in its current form though:
1. It opens a security back^Wfrontdoor: Given that cow has no
forehead everything could enter her head without verification.
I don't think we should be THAT open-minded …
2. The glasses seem to be an embedded copy as they are loosely
coupled with the head without requiring physical attachment to the
ears which is not possible with the glasses I have here, so these
must be a locally modified version. Alternatively I would look into
changing to a bronocle… äh, I meant monocle of course.
3. As with other cow suggestions: License? Source?
And very important: How old is the cow? (It's a nude art after all)
4. As Arno suggested, contact us at deity@lists.debian.org –
otherwise your NMU looks more like a NBU (non-bro upload)

As a sidenote:
I love that a cow is chosen to represent the bro movement even though some
will be offended (not because of the gender or because she is missing a leg,
 those dipshits are not bros, I mean the BBQ-bros)!

Thanks again bro and best regards

David Kalnischkies on behalf of the APT bros