Re: Move awk implementations from /usr/bin to /bin

On 31 December 2013 08:11, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
>  ❦ 31 décembre 2013 01:30 CET, md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) :
>
>>> Any thoughts?
>> The correct solution is completing #652459, which mounts /usr in the
>> initramfs.
>
> It is quite unclear why this bug is stalled.

I believe there were reservations about /etc portions of the patch
series, which were asked to be "unbundled" and to be considered
separately. I don't know if this was done, if not I guess I should
come up with such patch on top of the proposed patch series, as one of
the interested parties to get this resolved.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.