Re: Release sprint results - team changes, auto-rm and arch status

]] Niels Thykier

> The release team will generally remove the endangered architectures from
> testing.  What happens from there on is beyond the jurisdiction of the
> release team (or, at least, beyond the jurisdiction that the release
> team wants).  Though it has been implied by the FTP masters and the DSA
> that they are (both) generally opposed to keeping architectures in sid,
> which are no longer (or unlike to become) a release architecture.

We (DSA) don't mind architectures being in sid only, but we object to
there not being a stable release that buildds and porter boxes can run.
At the same time, I believe it's a release criteria that buildds and
porter boxes are available and run by DSA, so there's a small
bootstrapping problem there.

--
Tollef Fog Heen