Re: ITA: microcom

Hi Uwe!

On 12/20/2013 08:29 PM, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> my colleagues and I are using microcom much at my work place and the
> last upstream releases were done by a colleague. So I'm willing to take
> maintainership of the package.

Thank you very much for doing this. I always highly appreciate that
when people step up and are willing to adopt a package :).

> The only thing I need help for is: I'm
> "only" a DM, so I'd need someone to do
>
> 	dcut dm --uid "Uwe Kleine-König" --allow microcom

You haven't done any uploads for this package before, so I suggest
you have at least your first version sponsored if you don't mind.

I would be very happy to review the package for you and sponsor it
if you like. And if there aren't any problems with your packaging,
I am very glad to give you upload permissions for "microcom".

Thanks!

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz