Re: MIPS64EL rootfs available for use and test

Woops, sorry for the blank mail.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 1:19 PM, YunQiang Su wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Paul Wise wrote:
>> Point users at debootstrap or d-i instead of the rootfs (best option).
> I agree, while we have no generic kernel image for mips64el,
> the kernel patch for Loongson 3 have not been in mainline even.

There is multistrap for situations where you need to install from two
repositories at once. I assume you have a mips64el version of Linux
for Loongson 3 in another repository somewhere.

PS: why is longsoon-dev a private list? I keep getting bounces when I CC it.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise