Re: Why IceApe?

Jeremy Morton <jez9999@gmail.com> writes:

> I know Firefox was rebranded IceWeasel because of the problems with
> the Mozilla trademark for Firefox, but as far as I know there is no
> such trademark for SeaMonkey and if there is, it's not owned by
> Mozilla, it's owned by the SeaMonkey project.

SeaMonkey and the SeaMonkey logo are registered trademarks of the
Mozilla Foundation. (say seamonkey web site:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/), see
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/legal/trademark for their trademarks
policy, they follow the "Mozilla Trademark Policy", and as such have the
same limitation.
--
Rémi Vanicat