Re: porting OpenRC to Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

On 10/31/2013 01:00 PM, heroxbd@gentoo.org wrote:
> Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:
>
>> I'm very happy to tell everyone that this is *FIXED* !!!
>>
>> http://youtu.be/zoNoi8BgQjs
>>
>> :D :D :D
>
> Wow. That's absolutely great zigo!
>
> Although the "Caching service dependencies" seems to be a regression to
> me months ago, where the cache should be generated only once and not on
> every boot.

That's probably because we're still stuck with version 0.12, and that I
didn't upgrade to 0.12.4 (because I've been working on other parts, and
didn't feel like I needed to do that upgrade right away).

For those who don't know him, heroxbd was the co-mentor for the OpenRC
GSoC project, and is also upstream for OpenRC. He helped a lot the
student this summer. I'd like to publicly thanks him for that!

Thomas