Re: Jessie release goal: DNSSEC as default recursive resolver

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013, at 18:58, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> I believe the reliability (DOS) issues that DNSSEC imposes coupled with

Please, not this again. If you say DNSSEC DOS issue, you must state all
the other issues that DNS has.

> the low level of adoption

It's certainly more adopted than IPv6 and we do support IPv6.

> would make it very unlikely that DNSSEC would
> be enabled for certainly default resolving on OpenBSD without DNSCURVE
> protection or some significant DNSSEC re-development.

How is the DNSSEC adoption by OpenBSD relevant to Debian decisions?

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server