Re: supporting more than one... (Re: let's split the systemd binary package

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013, at 20:40, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Seriously, we are supporting more than one init system already and this
> is a good thing. (Or maybe it's not, but supporting just one would definitly
> be our worst choice at this time.)

As a maintainer of several packages (~10) that provide init scripts I
must say that I did thought it might be a good thing to support them
all. But after matching the though with reality and really adding
sysvinit AND upstart AND systemd init scripts I must admit that I hate
the triumvirate and I would really like to support just one init system.

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server