build own web-gui

Howdy

I'm apology if this isn't correct list but I didn't found any way...

I need build my own webgui to run bash scripts on my server:

that scripts could be something like this (execute by root user):

#!/bin/bash
# pr.sh
#
/etc/postfix reload

So, I must create a gui do "reload postfix service" (and using it from
internet)

I can write a php script like this:

<?php
$output = shell_exec('/root/bin/./pr.sh');
echo "<pre>$output</pre>";
?>

But I'm afraid about security issue I've also ssl on apache web.

What is the best way to create a "web security gui"? Use post/put apache
commands? using php code?

Thanks for help!