Re: mips64el port build failed list

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:33 PM, YunQiang Su wrote:
>
>> We are working on the port of mips64el, and the progress is quite good.
>
> Please add that to debian-ports.org so that maintainers can find
> failed build logs linked from the PTS and work on fixing the issues.
> Until you are able to add mips64el to debian-ports.org, please at
> least provide the output of the dd-list command so that pro-active
I still cannot add it to debian-ports now. The dd-list output can be found
http://vip.moonux.org/attempted/0_dd-list.txt.xz

> maintainers can fix issues early. Do you have a machine that
> maintainers can access to port their packages to mips64el?
I am trying to build the third machine up, while I met some trouble.
So at least several days may be needed.

> Please add your architecture characteristics here:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/ArchitectureSpecificsMemo
Added while
long long alignment , alignment of long, max alignment, unaligned access OK,
func param location, func return ptr location, page size(s)
need to be ensured again.