Re: debian ova instance generator

Dear Lars,

Lars Wirzenius <liw@liw.fi> writes:

> You can also just create usr/sbin/policy-rc.d as a shell script that
> exits with 101, which may or may not be easier to deal with. Like
> this:
>
> cat <<EOF > "$rootdir/usr/sbin/policy-rc.d"
> #!/bin/sh
> exit 101
> EOF
> chmod a+x "$rootdir/usr/sbin/policy-rc.d"
>
> Remember to delete it afterwards.

Thanks a lot! This is a much cleaner solution than I did.

commited.

http://sourceforge.net/p/aire/code/ci/31f3924/tree/Makefile?diff=fa65dfa

And Thank you Lukas and Jonas. I'll just use this simple one mentioned
here, and will return to this topic when things get more complicated.

BTW, I came upon the debian template from lxc[1] package, which does
essentially the same thing with policy-rc.d.

Cheers,
Benda

1. http://packages.debian.org/sid/lxc