Re: Collect Suspend Tweaks

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 03:54:30PM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> Eventually, I think, the kernel itself should detect which quirks to
> apply for what hardware, and not rely on userspace telling it.

Or should be fixed to not require the quirk
(see http://mjg59.dreamwidth.org/14475.html).

> Therefore
> it would be nice if this could be reported somewhere to be tracked and
> eventually fixed in the kernel (probably the kernel bugzilla, if not
> already.)

That is probably better than the Debian BTS, though mail to the relevant
list(s) (linux-acpi, platform-driver-x86 or linux-kernel) may be best.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.