Re: Results of the porter roll call (Was: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing)

On Wed, Oct  2, 2013 at 11:44:44 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:

> Yesterday I tried to setup a sparc64 chroot on a second disc in one of
> my Sparcs, but the currently documented way[1] to do so failed[2] due
> to outdated packages. On a first glance it looks like missing BinNMUs
> for the Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.18 transition.
Part of the porter's job is to take care of that kind of things.  If
that's not happening for sparc64 because nobody's actually taking care
of the port, I don't see it as a viable candidate for the archive...