Re: Bug#724980: ITP: trove -- Database as a Service for OpenStack
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#724980: ITP: trove -- Database as a Service for OpenStack
- From: Jonathan Dowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:11:39 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20131001131139.GC23743@debian>
- In-reply-to: <5249B568.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20130930171023.GA19260@upsilon.cc> <5249B568.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 01:31:20AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> P.S: Even if I'm spending the most of my days on packaging OpenStack for
> Debian, it's still too big for me alone, and I would accept some help...
May I make a suggestion?
Instead of filing ITPs for every Openstack component, file RFPs.
When you file an ITP you send a signal that you are working on it, which
will dissuade others from interfering.
You currently have 36 open ITPs.